You might have already heard of Linux Academy. In the last couple of years, it has become a prominent name in Linux training at an affordable cost.
They offer high-quality, self-paced cloud training courses on Amazon Web Services, OpenStack, Linux, Azure, Containers, DevOps, and more! They are official training partners of Linux Professional Institute (LPI), Chef, CompTIA Linux+ and AWS.
These training courses are scenario-based and include hands-on labs to practice common tasks in live servers. This way you gain the skills required to pass certification exams and excel at your job.
Linux Academy has a monthly subscription plan that costs $29 per month but in a limited time deal on It’s FOSS Shop, you can get 12 months subscription for $149 instead of $348, saving you 57% on the purchase.
- Get unlimited access to over 1,200 hours of in-depth video content, labs, study groups, flashcards
- Gain real-world skills through hands-on lab training
- Utilize full-time instructors for advice & to answer your questions
- Follow curated learning plans to keep yourself on track
- Earn certificates as proof of your hard-earned skill and knowledge
- Join the community to learn from other students
- Learn from an Official Linux Professional Institute Training partner, Official Chef Training partner, Official Quality Content Approved CompTIA Linux+ provider, & an Official AWS Technology Partner
I don’t always cover such deals but since this could help you build a career in Linux, I have dedicated an entire article for this.
If you think that $149 is a bit out of your pocket, I suggest that you pool a group of friends and take the yearly subscription. This way you and your friend(s) can follow various courses of your choice.