Why should you subscribe to It’s FOSS Newsletter?
If you like what we do here at It’s FOSS, perhaps you might want to visit us on a regular basis to read more articles especially the latest ones. But then it’s a busy world and you might forget to visit us even if you have subscribed to our feed. This is where Newsletter comes into the picture. Even if you forget to visit our website, you’ll find the articles in your email inbox.
It’s FOSS Newsletters are the coolest on the block. Don’t believe us? Ask those 45,000 subscribers to our newsletter. The newsletters complement It’s FOSS in a big way. Apart from articles, you also get to learn our new videos, get the exclusive preview to our side projects. Most importantly, the newsletter is written by me personally, each week and it gives you the opportunity to interact with me on a personal level.
You’ll never miss out on the best stuff of It’s FOSS with it.
If you are still wondering about whether or not you should join the newsletter list, let me tell you what will you get:
- A weekly email consisting of most important articles published on It’s FOSS that week
- Information about Linux security related updates so that you won’t miss on crucial stuff
- Evergreen articles that you might never come across on It’s FOSS but surely helpful to you as a Linux user
- Information about Linux events
- Best latest Linux videos from our YouTube Channel
- Best free/premium books of the week
- Best from social media channels
- Best deals to keep you ahead in the game
- Opportunity to connect with me on a personal level
- It’s FREE for now
How to subscribe to It’s FOSS Newsletter?
There are two kinds of newsletters: Daily and Weekly.
1. Weekly: I personally craft the weekly newsletter. It consists of the best new articles of the week, some of the best articles of the past which you might not have read, important updates from the Linux world, latest videos, book and courses.
You receive just one single email each week. So your mailbox is not flooded and you get to stay updated with Linux and Open Source world. This is the best option for anyone. You can subscribe to the weekly newsletter by clicking this link or by filling the form below:
2. Daily: The daily newsletter is mostly an automated email that is sent once a day. It consists the new article(s) of last 24 hours. This is suitable for you if you don’t want to wait one week to read the latest articles. You can subscribe to the weekly newsletter by clicking this link or by filling the form below:
You can subscribe both Daily and Weekly together. If you think daily emails are a bit too much for your busy schedule, just unsubscribe from the daily. You’ll still receive the weekly.
And yes, if you don’t like any of the above newsletters, you can unsubscribe it at any point of time. The unsubscribe link is at the end of each email newsletter sent to you. Your emails are never shared with anyone so once unsubscribed, you won’t hear from us again.
Welcome to the world of Linux and Open Source :)